Who is WidePoint’s transfer agent and whom do I contact about replacement of stock certificates?

American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
59 Maiden Lane
Plaza Level
New York, NY 10038
Tel: (800) 937-5449

Whom do I contact for a change of address?

Notify your broker if you move.

How do I buy WidePoint stock?

New York Stock Exchange American under the symbol WYY. Shares can be purchased or sold from any stock brokerage firm or financial institution that provides brokerage services for New York Stock Exchange American stocks.