Signature Group Holdings, Inc.
1. Recognition of Your Right to Privacy. We believe the confidentiality and protection of personal information is one of our fundamental responsibilities. Additionally, while information is critical to providing quality service, we recognize that one of our most important assets is your trust. Thus, the safekeeping of personal information is a priority.
2. Our Collection, Retention, and Use of Information about You. Information obtained about you and subject to this Policy is limited to that voluntarily provided by you via this Web site. The company that hosts Signature Group Holdings, Inc.’s Web site, Thomson Financial, also employs “cookie” technology to gather limited information about its users. A “cookie” is a small text file that a Web site can place on your computer’s hard drive to, for example, collect information about your activity on that site, or simply to “remember” your preferences. The cookie relays information back to the Web site’s servers. We may use “cookies” (or similar technology) to make it easier for you to use Signature Group Holdings, Inc.’s Web site. If you want to prevent this from happening you can set your browser to do so.
We will limit the use of your personal information to that which is necessary to administer our business and provide information that is of interest to you. We will use this information only in accordance with the principles set out in this Policy.
3. Limiting Employee Access to Information. Employee access to personally identifiable information is limited to those with a business reason to know such information. Employees with a business reason to access your data could include both those employees providing investor relations information to you and our technical/information technology staff.
4. Security Procedures to Protect Information. We maintain security standards and procedures to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about you. We update and test our technology to improve the protection of our information about you and to assure the integrity of our information.
5. Restrictions on Disclosing Information to Other Parties. We do not sell, rent or otherwise reveal specific information about your personally identifiable data. Therefore, your personal information will not be used for the purpose of independent telemarketing or direct mail marketing of any products or services by third parties. Occasionally, we may provide your data to a third party in connection with service fulfillment. These third parties may include entities that service this Web site or provide investor/stockholder services.
In certain instances, we may be ordered by a governmental entity to share your information. In such instances, we will share your personal information without your consent, as required to do so by a law enforcement or government agency, or to protect our legal rights or the legal rights of others.
6. Disclosing Our Privacy Commitment to You. We want you to understand how we use the information you provide and our commitment to ensuring your personal privacy. If you have any questions about how Signature protects your confidential information, please call (805) 435-1255 and ask for Investor Relations. Alternatively, you may send an email to email@example.com.
7. Assignment of Information. Signature Group Holdings, Inc. reserves the right to transfer, sell or assign the information we collect to any entity that purchases or otherwise should obtain the information in connection with a merger, consolidation, change of control, reorganization, or liquidation of all or part of the business.